TEXT: ISAIAH 58:8, 2 CORINTHIANS 5:16
MINISTERING: REV. NTIA I. NTIA
1. Anyone that has given His life to Jesus Christ has been made a new creature by God.
2. The new life that Christ gives swallows up and replaces the old life of sin in the believer.
3. Just as Jesus gave up his life when He died, anyone that receives Jesus and repent receive a new life from Christ.
4. Anyone that receives the new life of Christ must realize that he is now a new person, a new creature
5. We come to Christ as sinners, but through salvation, we are recreated new creatures. (Ephesians 2;15, Galatians 6:15)
RIGHTS OF THE NEW CREATION MAN:
1. Complete in all fullness. (John 10:10, Colossians 2:9-10, Ephesians 3:19)
2. Custodians of the wisdom of God. (1 Corinthians 1:24, 2:7, 16, Colossians 2:3)
– The new creature carries the wisdom of God
3. Clear of all guilt and condemnation.
4. Children, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ. (Romans 8:16-17, 1 Corinthians 3:21, Ephesians 2:14-16)
5. Covered, preserved and fully protected. (1 Peter 3:13, Romans 8:31, 1 John 5:18)
6. Carried up and set on high above all. (Ephesians 2:6, 1:20:21, John 17:16, John 8:23, 3:31)
What to do
1. Know it.
2. Believe it.
3. Keep confessing it